Whangarei – The Pulse - Te Hotu Manawa Service Centre
13 Whaka St
PO Box 1136
Phone: 0-9-438 0004
Name of Coordinator: Briarley Birch
Hours of opening: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Days of opening: Monday - Friday
These Heartland Services are available by appointment. Please contact Briarley who will arrange a time to suit.
Services available by appointment
- Early Years Hub
- Northland Health
- Work and Income NZ
- Police Youth Development
- Te Ora Hou Northland
- Youth Services
- Wrap around Social Services
- Community Development Projects
- Teen Parent Services
- He Kaakano Childcare Centre
- Nga Ara Tonui Job Mentor
- Te Aho O Te Kura Pounamu correspondence school
- Nga Puhi Iwi Social Services Truancy Services only
- Anglican Care Centre Budgeting Services
- Koha Counselling
- All Stars Kids in Action Holiday Programme
Your Heartland Services Coordinator has information available about the following agencies and services.
Please contact Briarley Birch for more information.
Additional Services and Information
The Pulse - Te Hotu Manawa - is operated by the Whangarei Youth One Stop Shop Charitable Trust delivering various community services.