Services near you
There are many ways to access government and community services. But sometimes you just want to talk to someone, face to face, in your own community. That’s exactly what Heartlands offers.
Most of our Heartland Service centres are in rural communities that don’t have easy access to government and community Services.
What is Heartlands?
This website provides you with information about how you can access government and non-government services if you live in rural and isolated communities.
Heartlands currently has 40 service centres across New Zealand. These are community hubs that offer a wide range of information and free services including:
- Email and phone facilities
- Providing access to government forms
- Access to technology (print-photocopy-scan)
- Access to government and non-government service websites
- Access to face-to-face or virtual appointments with government and community services
- Assistance to make government appointments or direct you to services that you need
Read more about the services we offer at Heartland Service centres on the Services page